The Spirit Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Using the Forum [must read]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
&._meg
Admin
&._meg

Using the Forum [must read] Empty
PostSubject: Using the Forum [must read]   Using the Forum [must read] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 pm

[ using the forum properly ; ]

Before proceeding to create your account and posting on the forum, I ask that you please read this topic first. There are several things that you need to be aware of when using the forum.

A C C O U N T S ;
When creating your account, keep a few things in mind. Don't use any vulgarity or inappropriate language in your username. They should be clean, but I think you guys know that, right?
Also, your username must contain your name in it. Look at my username for an example. Having your name and a few cute signs should do the trick!
Your avatar should be appropriate, but I won't go on talking about that since you know what I am trying to say, right?
Be aware that when you sign up for an account, you must provide your email address. This is not my doing and is a requirement of forumotion. I am able to view your email address, but I promise to you that I will never, ever look you up or contact you unless you would like/allow me to. If it makes you feel more comfortable, create a new email that is not connected to any sites like Facebook or MySpace.

P O S T I N G ;
I'll make this short and sweet.
* no use of foul language to hurt others { roleplays are exceptions }
* no rudeness towards others
* no stealing others' fonts
* always read the sticky post i have written in certain topics
* have fun c:

R O L E P L A Y I N G ;
As you can see, on the main page, there is a roleplaying section with all of the different locations in our big Avatar world. When roleplaying with someone, one person should create a topic where the roleplay will take place. If it is going to take place in the Northern Water tribe, then create a topic under The Northern Water Tribe and name it something like... "chillin' in the marketplace with aang & katara." I'm just throwing out random titles here. Basically, in the title, you should include the location of the roleplay. The names of the characters who are involved would be nice, but that is optional.

If your characters are going to go to a different location altogether, please create a new topic. You don't need to do this unless they leave the general area (like, the marketplace) and go somewhere else completely (outside the city wall). There's no need to change the title if another character enters the roleplay later on unless you'd like to. Don't worry about it.

O T H E R ;
While advertising, do NOT say that we are offsite. Instead, type off s!te or offs!ght, or something like that. I have seen a startling number of offsite guilds get deleted because of advertisements saying that roleplay is offsite. Let's not let this happen to tSC.

Fonts do not work the same way on Neopets as they do here. Sadly, you have to continually copy and paste your font into your message instead of setting it. So make sure to have a Word document or a TextEdit document to save all your different fonts. Tedious, but necessary. At least that means each character gets their own font! c:

C H A R A C T E R S ;
Before using your characters in roleplay, you must first look to the Biographies page and fill out the form listed there. This is an easy access page to see all the basic information about every character. You are not permitted to roleplay that character until you've received the okay to create the biography and have done so. This way, everything is organized and roleplay will roll smoothly.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this information. It is important to be aware of and I appreciate you reading it! c:

Using the Forum [must read] Divider

tag; all members
words; idk.
notes; whoo rules~
credits; meg

Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=trainonthetracks

Using the Forum [must read]
Page 1 of 1