The Spirit Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auralyn's journal{Keep Out----}<3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gingerface16

Auralyn's journal{Keep Out----}<3 Empty
PostSubject: Auralyn's journal{Keep Out----}<3   Auralyn's journal{Keep Out----}<3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

imagine a place you can always escape to -
an island off the coast of n o w h e r e ✿❀

Dear Journal,

Okay so ever since I left home I’ve been wondering what my mother has thought. I know. I know. I’m trying to push her out of my mind. It. Is. Impossible. Ugh. I bet she’s steaming mad. If I ever went back she would surely banish me to my room for eternity or disband me. So on my travels I will be sure to cross out home. Maybe in twenty years I would go back, or maybe even longer. I’ll just have to keep my smiley masquerade up. Make sure everyone thinks I’m that always-happy carefree girl that can get really annoying; the overly optimistic type of person.

Well anyways, I just beat this like super-duper-fantastical-amazing earthbender on accident. He was totally pissed and stuff, but that’s the first time I’ve won like anything. I tried to apologize, but he was kind of in a rocky mood. (Haha get it?) I guess I didn’t exactly mean my apology. Why would someone apologize for winning? I mean come on. Kazuo was being an overconfident sore loser, but I didn’t tell that to his face. I mean how rude would that be. Besides I did feel sort of sorry for him.

So now its “I’m gonna pretend to feel really bad in hope you’ll be in a better mood.” Also I figured out he’s blind. I had an even bigger advantage than I thought. Well whatever. I had beginner’s luck. Guess my airbending really is more powerful than I thought. Maybe I can battle him again some other time; rematch.

I really should continue practicing my bending every day. I still have so much to learn before I become a master. Or at least I think I do. Maybe I could find an airbnding master at the Eastern Air Temple. Who knows?

Also I think I got my shoulder dislocated. It hurts… a lot. Like a lot a lot. And I don’t exactly know where to find a doctor. Plus the worst part is I can’t fly until I have my shoulder isn’t hurting anymore. This sucks. Ugh.

Well that’s really it for now.
Luv,
Auralyn <3

Auralyn's journal{Keep Out----}<3 Imgres

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
credits ; by meg, for gwen.
Back to top Go down