The Spirit Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sammy;

sammy;

The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} Empty
PostSubject: The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei}   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:29 pm

The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} 017d0ae2877fe97dd54934c0573d9c10-d2yzegl-1

The momo ate this post, but you've already seen it Katy. Therefore, I refuse to re-type it. Razz
:

Last edited by &sammy; on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:53 pm

The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} Wish_you_in_my_arms_tonight__by_YunaArtThe Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} Faiwords2
“COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SCAMMER!” one of the men screamed at her. She didn’t dare look back as she raced down the crowded mid-section of Ba Sing Se. She needed to get out of there, now. Quickening her pace, she cut into an alleyway and onto another street. It was quieter here, lucky for her. She could get out of there faster, and away from the men she had just managed to scam.

Why had she been so stupid? Why did she stay at the pub too long? The questions buzzed through her for a moment as she cut corners and walked through alleyways, trying to get out of the main part of town as fast as she could. It was one little scam. But why had she done it? It was practically in her blood to scam people, it was something she did ever so easily. She let down her brunette hair quickly. Changing her appearance in the smallest of ways could confuse them, right?

The angry footsteps were still there. They were still trailing her. Oh great. She thought, rolling her eyes as she cut into another alley. “COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!” another enraged scream echoed through the alley, and she broke into a sprint. Don’t look back, don’t look back. She repeated to herself. She didn’t want to know how close they were to her.

Why didn’t she just stop and fight them? There weren’t more than five men following her. A little Earth bending and punching and sword-fighting would be all it took to take them all down. But, something in her gut told her to not turn around. So, she listened to her gut feeling and ran as fast as she could. How much longer would it take before she got back home? It would be a while, since she was going the direction completely opposite of her home.

A few minutes passed of full-on sprinting when she came across a more secluded, forest-y part of the Earth Kingdom. The footsteps were quieter, but she didn’t stop running as fast as she could. She didn’t want to know what would happen if there were more than five, six, maybe seven men. She wasn’t the strongest Earth bender, but she was pretty darn good at it.

She tried her best to not trip over rocks and depressions in the Earth, but somehow, she managed to trip. Oh, how smart of her. She had tripped next to somebody. A boy, a year or so older than herself. She hoped this boy wasn’t ready to attack her like the rest of the men chasing her. The rolled onto her back and tried to see for any angry men approaching. She took quick, gasping breaths when she heard another angry shout. Pursing her lips, she scrambled to her feet, prepared to run full-speed once again.

tagged ; fai; the scammer; kikazei; the knucklehead.
word count ; 000482.
lyrics ; not your fault - awolnation
notes ; your notes.
credit ; by meg, for katy.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 pm

The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} 017d0ae2877fe97dd54934c0573d9c10-d2yzegl-1

The quiet breezed air was filled with the quiet tune of Kika's whistling. He lwalked with his head held high, looking at the branches of the towering trees, watching their leaves being snatched by the constant breeze. The buckets at either end of the bamboo raddled quietly, for they were made of wood.

Kikazei continued walking on down the road, it seemed endless, everyday he walked this road and everyday it seemed to get longer. If it wasnt for the growing sound of screaming, he could have very well fallen asleep as he walked. Wait, screaming?

He stopped in his tracks at the sight of a girl, not much younger then he, running for her life. Well at least by the looks of it.. With both his hands on the bamboo bar, he stopped whistling, and looked on as she fast approached. He squinted his eyes in attempt to make out the 5 or so dark figures far off in the distance trailing just behind her. She stopped just as fast as she had ran. In a gorgeous 10-pt faceplant, brunette hair all over the place. More shocking then humorous however. Both buckets clattered as they fell to the floor, the bamboo length following behind them.

"Are you alright?" Kikazei asked, his voice deep and slow with the days fatigue. He took a knee beside her and proceeded with helping her to her feet, though in reality she needed no assistance. Kikazei pursed his lips in slight embarrasment, it was rare that he ran into anyone on the path at this time of day. He was covered in dust and dirt, and in all honesty smelled like a man if you know what I mean.

Last edited by &sammy; on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer    The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 pm

The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} Wish_you_in_my_arms_tonight__by_YunaArtThe Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} Faiwords2

Great, she had thrown him to the ground too. There was a loud clattering sound. That made her completely obvious for the men chasing her to find her location. Fai rolled her eyes. “Yeah, I’m fine.” She said hastily, glancing over her shoulder. He had helped her to her feet; however, she needed no help whatsoever. She didn’t say anything though. No need to have any more people chasing her.

She took quick breaths, not even bothering to look down at the boy she had thrown to the ground. The yells and thumps of feet grew louder, and her muscled tensed. There was no point in running any longer. Just fight them off, she thought, trying to calm her heartbeat. She pushed brunette locks of hair from her eyes, so she could see for the men running towards them. She, finally, looked over at the boy.

“You should leave, now.” She told him, her voice firm with seriousness. In upmost honesty, she didn’t care if he stayed or not. He could for all she cared. But it wasn’t a very fun sight to see her fight a bunch of people who were growing to hate her. After she spoke, she looked over at the end of the path, where the silhouettes of men grew closer and closer, until she could make out the details of them and their bodies.

“YOU OWE ME MY—“ one of the men’s voices were cut off when she rose the ground a bit with her bending, making a wall between the men and her and the boy. It wouldn’t be long before they broke through the wall and attacked her. People were so vicious over money. It was funny, actually, how angry they got when she stole a few coins from their pockets or scammed them. So hilarious.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000304.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm

With a flick of his wrists, the bamboo staff and wooden buckets rested again on the bridge of his shoulders. Kikazei shrugged in reply, she didnt have to tell him twice, and he went again on his way down the worked path. His pace was slow as he listened for a better understanding of the predicament he was literally just hurled into. In what circumstance would these men, grown men, chase after this girl. Causing such commotion, what deprovation had brought them to this?

Kika stopped in his tracks, as he felt vibrations from moving earth. They ran up through his feet, and echoed in the structure of his lean frame, it felt almost like time had stopped for a split second. No not an earthquake, but an earthbender. His green eyes had widened, curious. He turned his head back over to his shoulder, quite nonchalantly to watch the battle commence. One earthbender, an inexperienced one at glance, and a couple of old guys. What a show!

He wiped drying sweat from his forehead, and was again reminded at how filthy he was. With a gentle breath, he placed both hands on the bar of the bamboo staff, however his stance was somewhat tense, firm. He was hesitant, and was in a position to earthbend himself if the situation escalated.

Last edited by &sammy; on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 pm

The rock wall had been broken down, as expected. The men had earth bended to bring it down. Fai rolled her eyes, although, her stance was readied and her muscles were tense. She was ready for them, whenever they decided to attack her and get their money back. She heard the boy begin walking away, but stop. So he stayed. She smirked to herself absently.

The men glared at her, but made no move to attack her. She didn’t show any sign of confusion. Any sign of anything would probably get her attacked as fast as snapping her own fingers. “We want our money back.” One of them said, stepping forward and grasping at his sword. The smirk remained on the crevice of her lips. Men, so stupid they were! They were cheap, too.

“Why?” she raised an eyebrow at them curiously. “I won your money fair and square. “ She said, blinking at them. The man held his sword out at her, the brink of the blade near her neck. Oh wow. She thought, rolling her eyes. Was he trying to threaten her? Really? Stupid move it was. Was he going to kill her for his money? That was such an odd thing to do. Why would anybody hold their sword out for money? To scare somebody? She wasn’t scared. No way no how.

“You scammed us!” The man snapped, bringing his sword closer to her. Fai scoffed, shaking her head, despite the fact that a knife was inches away from her neck and could easily cut through it. These men were crazy about their money. Or maybe it was just that they had never been scammed before. They should learn how to notice scamming, it’s so obvious to see actually. Mostly when people start asking for rematches and more tries and such.

“Scammed you?” she chuckled, taking two steps back and pushing the sword away. “Dangerous, are we?” she cocked an eyebrow at him. “Besides, it’s not my fault you bet all of your money at once. I mean, who does that? It’s pretty stupid come to think of it.” She resisted the urge to laugh more. “Anyways, why don’t you go dilly dally back on your merry way and leave me be?” she blinked at them impatiently.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000381.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Kikazei watched, and the vicinity had fallen into an akward silence. Oh, so she had scammed them? A thief? Kika hadn't any positive opinion towards theives. He had worked for everything he had, and did it willingly.

He turned again to look off into the distance. Where was the feudal guard? The Dai Li? If they hadnt been warned, or if they hadnt bothered to come this small predicament was nothing more then a common disagreement. A confusion. A mere, I lost and think you cheated. He shrugged, succumbing to mental exhaustion. He was thinking too much, it had been a long day. His muscles were more fit then mis mental initiative. Pity really.

A few minutes passed, as Kika came back to reality. One of the men had drawn a sword, and had it rested near the neck of the girl. A sword versus an earthbender will loose 10 times out of 10, its common sense. He chuckled softly, "That isnt going to work." he said to himself, though absentmindedly, he said it a little too loud.

Immaturity set in to take its course, and as the scene became boring he Kika in his own two cents to speed things up. With quick movement of his foot, a tap to the ground from his heel, the earth below one of the men shifted, throwing him sideways, gravity set in and so did the dominoe affect.

He turned his head quietly to hide his chuckle, and slowly began walking in the opposite direction in order to elude suspicion.

Last edited by &sammy; on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm

"Give me my money back." The man growled again, lowering his voice so only Fai and himself could hear. Anybody around them would only hear the muffled sound of voices. Had he thought she had cheated? That was far far from what had happened. All she did was walk into the pub, gamble a little innocently, and walk out with all of the money. She hadn't stolen anything. The man was just angry he had lost. Angry he had gotten beat by a girl.

"It's just money." She replied calmly. Her voice was as smooth and as natural as can be. Another man drew out his sword and she suppressed an annoyed sigh. "Listen, I don't plan on sticking around too long. How 'bout I give you each a gold piece and you guys let me leave without a scratch?" She said. Scratches were no worry to her, she had enough scars all ready though. So she was a bit sick of them. It was expected for her to be annoyed though, right?

The man glowered at her. So rude he was. She could think of other words to call him though. "How 'bout you give us our money back and we'll leave?" He said, his tone monotonous. She rolled her eyes, and gave in.

"Fine." She finally said, slipping her knapsack off of her arms. But, at that very moment, the men just... toppled over. She rose her eyebrows, and looked over at the boy she had bumped into, who was walking away again. He had helped her. She smiled to herself before turning towards the boy and calling, "I owe you one."

She paused for a moment before saying, "Actually, I owe you two." A grin found its way onto her lips. If he didn't turn around, fine. But she still owed him now. "One, for being the cushion I can fall one." She chuckled, "And two, for that." She pointed towards the men on the ground before thrusting her arms through the straps of knapsack again.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000381.
notes ; your notes.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:43 am

He continued walking, a slow pace, almost lacksadaisically. His hands rested on the bar of the bamboo, and he continued walking hesitant to look back. He listened carefully for the reactions, the counters of the men who had taken an unsuspected fall. He wondered how their initial thought of the predicament would be, under these new circumstances.

Nonetheless, Kika kept his guard up. He continued listening, however even with the slow increase in distance it was difficult to hear. He could only make out one word, 'money', and the growls and obviously displeased faces of the men smelt like sore losership. (That is so a word!)

Kikazei continued, and came to the conclusion that the worst of the situation had passed. He chuckled softly to himself, being caught off gaurd at the sound of the girls voice. Louder, and directed at him. She owed him one. Oh no? Two.

"Thank you for blowing my cover." he said softly to himself, however all the more playful. He looked over his shoulder and gave the trouble maker a warm smile along with a shrug. He was at loss of what to say really, so he replied simply. "It was nothing really."

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 am

Fai caught what he had mumbled to himself, it kind of pissed her off. But since she could hear the playfulness in his voice, she let it slide. She folded her arms across her chest, “Are you sure?” she raised her eyebrows at him, “’Cause I was probably going to keep stalling until they got bored of me and ran off to chase another somebody around and around.” She snickered to herself.

“But really, I wasn’t going to do that.” She ran a hand through her tussled hair before retying it. “It was the last thing on my mind, come to think of it.” She chuckled awkwardly. Maybe she shouldn’t have told him she owed him anything. Because who knew what he’d want as a payment or how long she’d be in his debt.

She took a moment to study his appearance. It was something she did to figure out if somebody was a threat, or somebody completely different. He looked like somebody who’d be working in a coal mine, or something close to that; a job where you got filthy. Behind the dust and debris he was covered in, he was actually quite handsome. In her opinion of course.

Cocking her head to the side slightly, she said, “I didn’t catch your name.” Might as well match a name to a face, right? Although, it wasn’t like she planned on seeing this guy anymore. That’s how she was with everybody. She never wanted to see people a second time, unless they were someone she considered her ally, and those were hard to find nowadays.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000265.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 am

The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} Green_by_felinda-1

Kika nearly flinched when the girls voice sounded again. He could hear the quiet crashing of the flowing water of the river. He winced, so close but yet so far.
He turned around back towards the commotion, the wooden buckets raddling as he adjusted.

He took notice of her facial expression. Was he sure?
"Yes im sure." he replied, raising his own brows. A faint smile, a pearly white smile, followed shortly after. Kikazei chuckled, "Well if they chased this far out, to the outer ring of Ba Sing Se-" He looked around for a moment, " I doubt they would lose interestin you so easily." He shrugged, and shunned at his power of deductive reasoning.

His eyes traced the figure of the girl. Tall, long hair, fair skin, beautiful really. What was she doing this far out in the outer ring? He chuckled again as she proceeded with haste to explain herself. Kikazei simply shrugged, "Dont worry about it." he chuckled softly again his eye catching the movment of the men who were scrambling to get back to their feet.

His heel tapped the floor again, and the men were sent toppling, however this time a large chunk of earth protruded from the ground. Guess you dont know your own strength huh? "It was nothing, really."

Kika rubbed at his green eyes. The dust was irritating, and not staring at the girl was already taking up quite of bit of his brain power. He sniffed, and continued. "Kikazei." he replied, "Kika for short, I guess." His tone was quirky, akward almost. This day was one out of the ordinary.

[i]
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:44 am

“All right,” Fai said calmly. Though, absentmindedly, she was glad she didn’t owe this guy anything. She all ready owed way too many people money and whatnot. She was sick of saying that she would repay people; because in reality, it was very likely she wouldn’t anytime soon. She needed to stop telling a person lies about how she would be in their debt.

“I must be interesting then,” she smirked slyly. She hadn’t held this much conversation to a person she didn’t know in a while, rather than people she gambled with who ended up chasing her for hours and hours until she fought them off. But it was quite obvious she needed somebody to fight her fights. It wouldn’t be necessary anymore. She didn’t want people to waste their oh so valuable time on her, someone useless.

God, this was awkward. She rubbed her arms… nervously. She was never nervous around anybody, not even the big scary guys with knives and swords at her throat. “Um, I’ll try not to.” She said quickly, averting her gaze to the ground awkwardly.

She heard shuffling from behind her, and she turned around quickly to see the men trying to get to their feet. Obviously the boy did something again to make them fall over. She chuckled, looking back at him. “Yeah, I guess anybody can make guys topple over like dominoes.” She smirked.

As he introduced himself, she contemplated whether she should extend her hand for him to shake or not. She decided against it and said, “Pleased to meet you Kikazei.” She said smoothly,“The name’s Fai.” She introduced herself with a smile.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000273.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Kikazei turned and continued on his way, though he couldnt persuade himself to walk any faster. His curiousity was far stronger then his will power. Pity really. He heard the girl speak again, but in order to hide his own insecurity he didnt bother turn around to answer.

"Very interesting." he confessed, "For a bunch of old guys to chase somone like you this far out." He chuckled, finally able to see the strengthening stream ahead. "Besides, whatever you did really stripped these men of their dignity, thats respect worthy." He chuckled again, and strayed off the path heading towards the river.

"Dominoes? Nah, there more like Pai Sho pieces." he chuckled, throwing his hand up and waving behind him to say his premature goodbyes to the girl.

"Fai then?" he yelled, "Nice to meet you." he smiled and continued on.

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei}   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm

"I must be special then." Fai shrugged her shoulders. She should have been heading back to her house by now. She lived on the opposite side of Ba Sing Se, and it'd take forever until she got there. She ran a hand through her tangly hair and took a long breath.

"They were just mad that they were beaten." She said. "It's obvious those men can't handle the truth." She glanced down at the men on the ground for a moment before rolling her eyes. "I guess dignity stripping is something I do well." She yawned, letting her head crane backwards toward the sky. She noticed him heading towards the river, obviously leaving.

"Oh, yes." She nodded. "Pai Sho pieces." She agreed. Taking one last glance at him, she turned the opposite direction and started to make her way through the group of men who had fallen to the ground.

"Bye then." She called. Smirking to herself as she headed in the direction of the inner ring.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000381.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Kikazei laughed looking back with pearly smile, "Very speacial." he chuckled, and continued on his way. It was a rare thing to see somone of her stature in the outer rings. He wasnt saying that the outer ring was full of ugly women, but wait, what?
"Well no one likes to loose." he confessed with a shrug, "I cant win at gambling without cheating, why do you think I live out here?" he laughed, and swore he heard a Tsungi horn serenading his failure.

The river rushed downstream, the water crashing on both of its banks. There was a stone bridge not too far up the path that provided passage, carefully placed stone slabs created an arch and little design. Kika dropped the staff and buckets, laying them on barrier wall of the river. Without the slightest effort his tall figure was over the wall and cannonballing into the river. He made quite the splash, and came up seconds after. Dust and stone particles flowed downstream and eventually dissapeared. Working in the rock quarry was dirty and physically exhausting, but the freedom to bend was worth the trouble.

Kika ran his fingers through the length of his short dark hair, washing out all impurities and eventually heaved himself again out of the water. Small streams of water ran down the lines of his lean figure, he even took care to shake his hair dry like a dog. The water revealed sun exposed skin, and bright green eyes. He wiped water off his face and looked back towards the girl. Was she intentionally heading towards the wall?

"You know the inner rings are the other way." he yelled to her, his hands cupped around his mouth. He pointed in the direction he was initially heading before straying. "You keep going that way, you'll end up at the Wall." He chuckled, grabbing one of the wooden buckets and filling it with water.

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

“I guess so; it’s just funny to see those guys getting pissed about it.” Fai snickered. Where was she going anyways? She wasn’t even going the right direction, was she? Very smart of her. Having terrible sense of direction, she was probably heading towards the outer wall. Was she?

She wandered aimlessly for a moment, wondering what had happened to the men that had fallen over twice. She wondered if they’d come back and yell at her some more. Although, she highly doubted it. They have probably all ready ran home like little babies to cry to their mothers. That didn’t sound very realistic either… She shrugged it off when she heard Kikazei’s voice again.

Great, she was going the wrong way. Her head hung forward and she slapped her forehead, “I knew that.” She rolled her eyes at herself for being so stupid. She needed a compass or a map to guide her places, she was so terrible at going places… unless she memorized the route to get there. Which, she had never really done before. Rather than gambling sites. Those were the only places she had memorized the route to get to from her house.

She looked down at him, “What are you doing, anyways?” she asked curiously. She paused, and shook her head, “Never mind, don’t answer that.” She said quickly. “I’m going to leave now.” She rolled her eyes again, whirling around on her heels and quickening her pace in the direction of the inner wall. She felt a bit… stupid for not knowing where she was going. And then needing somebody to tell her where to go. It sounded silly to her. Maybe she should pay more attention to where she ran off to when she was being chased by angry, cheated, men.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000298.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Kikazei laughed, grabbing and filling the other of the two buckets. "Well, seeing how they pulled a knife on you, they must have lost quite a bit." Kika assumed this, recalling the bargain Fai had proposed earlier to the men of one gold piece each in return for the neutral end of the conflict.

Kika laughed at the expression on Fai's face. "Its alright, just an accident." He tried at making piece. "I mean, that big wall thing all the way over there." He pointed to the horizon in the direction of the wall. It looked miniscule from there position, "Thats the end of Ba Sing Se." He then proceeded to turn to the opposite direction, "And those building tops your see and that baby wall are the end of the outer ring. Keep heading that way and you'll be home in no time." He laughed, setting the buckets down and jumping back into the river.

He heard her muffled voice at the surface and gasped for breath as he came back up. "What?" he asked, confused by the question. "Im rinsing off... In the... river." he answered wide eyed, unsure if that was the correct answer. Fai cut him off, and went on her way. "Oh, alright then?"

[i]
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:53 pm

“They did,” Fai said, realizing how stupid saying that was. He had better not ask how much they had lost. It filled her entire knapsack… so that was a lot. Mostly when it was all gold pieces. She’d have a group of angry men on her back if she ever went back to the pub. However, the pub was her favorite gambling site…. She’d just fight them off if they got in her way again. No need for any help.

“True.” She pursed her lips, “I can’t believe I couldn’t tell the difference.” She said, but she was speaking more to herself than to him. She shook her head, disappointed in herself. Yep, it was definitely time to get a compass. Maps were way too annoying to her. She could read one and all; it’s just that she could never find out where she was on a map.

Yeah, now she was just being awkward. It was time to go… seriously. “All right then,” she nodded lightly. She was practically just standing there now. Just walk away. she thought, and then continued towards the inner wall. “Yeah, bye,” she waved her hand as she headed back home.

ooc | writer's block &facepalm;

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000197.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Kikazei laughed, "That explains it then." He glanced at the sack hanging from her shoulders. Money? He resisted, minding his own business. He used this reluctance to look back at where the men had been. They were gone, no where to be found. "Thats odd." he said to him self, though audible to most in the vicinity of the river. He averted his gaze back over to Fai, but again, she was already on her very way.

"Nice meeting you." Kika said with a wave, and a smile full of sincerity. Though it may not have been the most pleasurable experience, or the most beneficial for that matter, it wasnt something you see everyday. For that reason it was memorable. Fai was walking along the worren path, and Kika continued to swim in the river. Where had those men gone?

A few minutes had passed, and the trees had grown silent. Gentle breezes again flourished through the ravine and sent leaves flying. Then he saw them. Out of the corner of his eye.

The men were back, each of them with a sword drawn, running, no, sprinting back after Fai. How had they? There were 3 behind her, but the other two were in front of her. Kikazei heaved himself back up onto the wall of the river bank, and squinted his eyes trying to see how far Fai had gotten. These men looked like track stars, or Air benders. Either way, they were fast.

"FAI!" Kikazei shouted, desperately trying to warn her. Two of the men looked back, growled and continued towards Fai with aggresion.

"Thats it you little brat, were taking our money back!" one of the men screamed, reaching for his dagger.

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei}   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Fai dug her hands into her pockets as she strolled quickly, wanting to get back to the upper-section of Ba Sing Se as fast as she could. Not that the outer ring was bad or anything, she just didn’t want to run into the angry men, once again. That’d be annoying. She rolled her eyes to herself and yawned.

She heard her name being called. Had she honestly went the wrong way, again? Just as she was about to turn back, she heard another voice, “That’s it you little brat, were taking our money back!” She felt the cool blade of a dagger pressed to the back of her neck, and a chill ran down her spine. Obviously, she just jinxed herself. Resisting the urge to roll her eyes, she saw the two silhouettes of the other men ahead of her. Oh, so now they got a brain?

She held her breath for a moment, before clenching her fists. And with that being done, the floor beneath the man with the dagger rose hastily, sending him flying. Not far enough to kill him, just far enough to get him out of the way. A smirk rested on her lips when she saw he dropped the dagger, and she stepped on it so none of the other men could pick it up off of the floor. “Now,” she began smoothly, a hint of deviousness in her voice, “Who’s next?” a grin crept onto her lips.

Might as well play all the cards before anything got too ugly for her. Bending quickly, she sent the two men behind her flying as well. Two against one. This won’t be too hard. She thought, popping the joints in her neck. She slid the knapsack off of her shoulders, letting it drop to her feet before she picked up the dagger. Her eyes traced the two men, who were only a few meters away from her, a dark look in each of their eyes. Wow, so many problems over gold pieces. It made her want to laugh, and it took a lot in her to keep from doing so. Instead, she smirked again and took a deep breath. She shoved the dagger up her sleeve. It’d only be there for the time being, and she mastered hiding knives in her shirt sleeves and boots without hurting herself, so there was no need to worry about that.

One of the men approached her, this one was a bender as well. He had picked up a large boulder and positioned it towards her with only his bending. Wow, that was scary, she thought sarcastically. And he had thrown it at her, too. Before it had a chance to hit her, she punched it, breaking it into pieces with her bending. The pieces of rock flew past her before dropping to the floor.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000475.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Kikazei was very hesitant, he had wanted to spring forward and take the men out himself, however he feared upsetting Fai. She didnt seem to pleasant, and Kika wanted to avoid any conflict, even a verbal one with a woman. He relaxed once the first of the men was taken out, he slouched back onto the stone wall and watched, his hands in his pocket, his feet at the ready.

He had seen the floor raise, and a few of them men go flying. Kikazei squinted his eyes slightly taking notice of the familiar stances Fai was making. Oh, so she was an earthbender. He smiled, shaking his head. Fai didnt need his help, not one bit.

Kika was entertained by the show. One by one, the men either fell to the ground or went flying. It was a pity really that they stood no chance at all, there weapons fell to the floor and the men wailed at their failure. Kikazei laughed. Stripped of dignity was one thing, but this was striping them of their masculinity.

Fai shattered a boulder with her bare fist, and to this Kikazei applauded. "Go Fai." he cheered, his voice monotone and a bit sarcastic. The only man left was an earthbender, however the others ones did scramble in there places on the floor. Kikazei reached for the bamboo lenth and placed either bucket at their ends. The staff buckled, but bent in its reluctance. Kikazei began down the path again, stepping over battered men. He chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: fai - - - the scammer   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 pm

There was only one man standing, the rest of the men had crumpled to the floor, now helpless. Fai smirked at him when he didn’t move from his spot, “Oh? You haven’t run away yet?” she snickered at him, rolling his eyes. He didn’t reply, he only sent another rock after her. She sent this one towards the trees, too bored to break it again. The ‘Punching the rock to break it’ move was used up in this fight, so she had to start fighting back now and just get this man out of her way.

“I guess you want to end up with the rest of those men in the pile, yeah?” she cocked an eyebrow at him deviously. Another boulder was shot at her, except this time, she sent it back towards the man. Now he crushed the boulder. Copycat, much? She raised her eyebrows before rolling her eyes again. “I’m taking that as a yes.” She muttered quietly.

She heard a sound, and the clanking noise of buckets. Her head snapped towards the direction it came from. It was Kikazei, “I thought you were going that—“ but she was cut off, when a boulder sent her about ten feet back. She grunted as she hit the ground. She took a long, annoyed breath as she staggered to her feet, ignoring the throbbing pain throughout her body.

“Let’s get this over with then,” she grumbled, cracking her knuckles and taking a breath. Then, she shot a boulder at him so quickly it sent him flying across the path. About thirty feet. He hit the ground with a loud thud. The ground rippled beneath their feet. She picked up her knapsack and thrust her arms through the straps of it before making her way through the fallen men. “Now stop following me, ya creeps.” She smirked, heading back towards the inner ring without, hopefully, any more interruptions.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000319.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;    The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Kikazei stopped in his tracks, and splashed the water from the buckets on a few of the men. He laughed, "Now get out of here before she kills you." He fought to keep from bursting out into laughter. His voice was deep and smooth, and the men did nothing but adbide.

With the buckets empty and the smallfry scurrying away, Kikazei turned his headback towards Fai, where her donfrontation with the other bender was taking place. She saw her eyes locked with his and in that moment she went flying with the impact of a boulder. Kikazei winced, Ouch! But just as fast as Fai had been brought down she was already back up on her feet.

Kika's eyes widened as he watched the opposing bender fly. Its a bird! Its a flying bison! Its a- Ouch.. Kikazei squinted his eyes, there was a deep depression in the ground where the man had landed. Kika could only see his legs. He chuckled, looking back over to Fai. Sheesh she was quick, already running back towards the inner rings.

He then turned to the mocing object on the floor, one of the men was aiming to launch an arrow at the back of Fai. "You missed one." Kikazei yelled. Stomping the ground powerfully, and following with strikes of his fists, the earth rattled and a protrusion shot out sending the man through stone wall and into the river.

Kikazei cringed, Whoops... He paced over to where the wall had been crushed and looked to see the man floating down the stream, dazed but still concious. He chuckled returning to again asses the damage done to the wall.

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei}   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Now he was speaking for her? Fai sighed, biting her lip so she wouldn’t freak out over that. Just let it slide, Fai. Just let it slide. She thought, taking a deep, annoyed breath. She resisted the urge to speak, in fear she’ll just tell the guy off. He had helped her, right? So she might as well be a little considerate of other for once.

Just, get out of there. She told herself, but heard Kikazei’s voice again. She whirled around to see an arrow pointed at her. But then, the man was sent flying towards the river. She smirked. He needed to stop helping her though. She never needed any help in the past. Why did he stay? She wondered, pondering the question a moment before snapping her attention back to him. “Thanks.” She muttered.

The man drifted down the river, dazed. Barely conscious, actually. He’d awake sooner or later and get himself out of the water. Fai found no reason to help the guy out, as he was trying to hurt, maybe even kill, her. Just for a few gold pieces though. She rolled her eyes, looking down at the men on the ground for a moment. “Sheesh.” She chuckled under her breath, rolling her eyes.

tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Kikazei;    The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Kikazei turned and looked down the path, Fai was still running. He chuckled, "Welcome." he said, apparently to himself. He refilled the buckets at the break in the wall then continued up the path. He crossed over the stone bridge, heading towards the small farming settlment off the main road.

ooc| Writers block. D':

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei}   The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scammer + The Knucklehead; {Fai & Kikazei}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next