The Spirit Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Auralyn---- <3}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gingerface16

{Auralyn---- <3} Empty
PostSubject: {Auralyn---- <3}   {Auralyn---- <3} EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

imagine a place you can always escape to -
an island off the coast of n o w h e r e ✿❀

Auralyn opened her eyes to a labyrinth; the echoing tunnels. Oh goody, I’m still living a nightmare. Why did I ever think I could escape reality? Her mother. That’s why; her freakish, annoying, overprotective mother. Auralyn used one of the crooks in the wall to lift herself up. A jolt of pain shot up her spine like a bolt of electricity. Sleeping on the rock hard bottom of the tunnels was not her idea of getting a good sleep, but what other choice did she have. Her mother kept her locked up in her room taking away years from her life. She couldn’t live like this anymore.

Maybe it took one day. That day was my fifteenth birthday. The fifteenth year my mother neglected me. The year I finally had common sense. Her eyes seemed to shift to a green so dark it almost looked black for the moment this popped into her mind. “But enough with feeling bad.” Auralyn muttered to herself. “Time for things to change.” She bit her bottom lip, taking out all off the pain she felt at the time and forcing it out of her system. Her lip was bleeding a rosy color by the time Auralyn felt the need to stop. She brushed away the blood with the sweep of her hand, and started to walk out of the tunnels; which she knew by heart.

Her eyes fixed on the civilization around her. All of the people she knew had grown into teens; not kids anymore. Her mother took away so much, but that’s aside for now. The pain in her back had retreated, and she felt good enough to go for a fly. She kept her glider in a case on her back; pretty useful at times. The case was something like a sword sheathe, but skinnier, longer, and not attached to a belt, but a strap that went around her body. Auralyn reached for the smooth stick that could be the most useful tool, but could transform into the deadliest of weapons.

Her face relaxed as she gripped her glider. Something about lifting into the cool winds surrounding the Western Air Temple soothed her. With the glider’s wings outstretched she shot up into the air with a cool burst of air. Her hair pushed backwords as her heart seemed to soar along with her body. Troubles you can bye-bye now. Auralyn seemed to move with no trouble at all; doing loop-de-loops and twists, dives and spins. Her mouth had finally moved into a smile. Airbenders were supposed to find inner Zen right? Well, that’s what Auralyn did.

With a grin plastered to her face she set off. She would let the wind take her somewhere else. She would just let herself glide to a new destination. She’d come back to this place, but for now it was indeed out of the question. With her heart set on finding an adventure she drifted off into the wind.

{Auralyn---- <3} Imgres

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000493.
notes ; Feelings are for people with last names.
credits ; by meg, for gwen.
Back to top Go down

{Auralyn---- <3}
Page 1 of 1