The Spirit Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gingerface16

{Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} Empty
PostSubject: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 pm

imagine a place you can always escape to -
an island off the coast of n o w h e r e ✿❀

The swirling air carried Auralyn farther and farther from her home. It was as if the air was her heart and the wind her soul. The sunlight reflected off of her green eyes making them sparkle. The eagerness and excitement to be free from her mother was exhilarating. A grin was spread across her lips as she dove to the ground with her glider causing her hair to fly back behind her. Aura could feel the air around her; energy she could bend and twist in any way she wanted. It made her feel as if she were on top of the world. If I knew this feeling would be so good I would have broken away sooner.

As much as she wanted to keep gliding Auralyn couldn’t go on forever. Her arms were getting soar and she needed to rest them if she wanted to fly at all tomorrow. Auralyn dove down to what seemed like somewhere in the earth kingdom. She landed gracefully and folded the wings on her glider; which was now lying in its case. Her eyes were wide as the commotion of the village was mainly centered around one thing; a performance. A crowd was gathered around what seemed like a guy. I need to take a closer look. Her own curiosity got the better of her.

Auralyn quickly walked forward, but when she reached the crowd it was impossible to see over them. She used small blasts of air to get herself onto the roof of a nearby hut; allowing her to see the earthbender. So it’s an earthbender. How intriguing. Auralyn smiled. She was amazed at the fact that he got to show off for a living.. Auralyn found herself daydreaming about being a performer herself one day. Her attention snapped back to the earthbender. His moves seemed so carefully planned out; Every single move graceful in a rocky sort of way.

A loud voice boomed into a megaphone, “Would anyone care to challenge this here earthbender?” Auralyn was debatin whether or not she should go forward and try to match the tough guy. I guess fate had a way of revealing itself when Auralyn accidentally fell off the roof onto the platform with the earthbender. Her quickest reflex was to let a small blast of air so she would land on her feet. “Oh…” Auralyn muttered. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. “Me.” She said in a small voice.

{Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} Imgres

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000406.
notes ; Don't fall off of roofs.
credits ; by meg, for gwen.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:14 pm

{Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} Paired
{Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} Border
{Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} Kazuowords

Everything was going as planned, just like every performance did; Kazuo had the crowd in awe as he did a series of moves that were both old and new. This was always fun for him but at the same time he often wondered what it would be like to get out. He had grown up in this city and had never once left, when he was a kid it was because he was saw as weak since he couldn't see, but now there was something else in his way. Something that he couldn't exactly control. Thus, he was stuck here to be someone else's form of entertainment.

Suddenly Kazuo heard his boss's voice sound over the crowd. "Would anyone like to challenge this here earthbender?" Letting out a sigh, Kazuo brought is current trick to a stop and stood up straight. Another battle...same thing as always. It wasn't that he was ungrateful to have his job, after all it brought in money so that he could have food on the table. But the stage wasn't exactly his dream in life. And then whenever he had to take on a new opponent it was just another way for his boss to get some more money.

There was a long moment where all that was heard was the murmur of the crowd. No one was stepping forward to take Kazuo's boss up on the offer. However, suddenly Kazuo felt the ever so slightly step of someone as they landed on the stage. He couldn't see who it was, but something told him that this wasn't another earthbender. After all no earthbender could tred that lightly. A smile appeared on his face as he turned to face his challenger in order to keep some of the act going; he'd become quite well at putting on his act after months of doing it.

"Hello there," Kazuo stated. "And who do we have taking up the challenge?" Now he waited for a reply to see a bit of who he was fighting. At the moment he wasn't quite sure about the gender of his opponent, but he had a feeling that it was a girl. With a step that lightly it was very unlikely that it would be a guy, but you never know. Kazuo was facing his opponent right on, but not looking them in the eye. There was no point to anyway, it wasn't like he could see anything.

Kazuo is speaking. Kazuo is thinking. Someone else is speaking.

tagged ; taggy
word count ; 000000.
lyrics ; this is war - 30 seconds to mars
notes ; your notes.
credit ; by meg, for mac.
Back to top Go down
gingerface16

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Auralyn smiled awkwardly, but it transformed into a smirk. She gazed at the crowd, some were placing bets on who would win. She was positive they were all that she would lose. I guess it’s up to me to change their minds. Auralyn took a few steps toward her opponent; her steps light and her feet hardly stayed on the ground. Judging by the fact the two were complete opposites; earth and air. They seemed pretty evenly matched except for the fact the platform was more in favor to earthbending. That was it. She figured out a plan to use this to her adventage.

“Who me? I’m Auralyn of the Western Air Temple.” Auralyn said with the flip of her wrist. “Well I’d think the crowd seems to be getting bored of all the chit chat. Let’s get this battle started. But, I must give you a word of advice. Prepare yourself to be blown away.” She challenged. What can I say? Puns come kind of naturally to her. Her eyes narrowed. This boy was one with the earth. Well, she was one with the sky.
She whipped her staff out from her case. Let’s get rockin’ Just to prove that the battle had started, she sent a forceful wind at Kazuo by waving the staff. Stay light.

“You’re move, big boy.” Auralyn taunted with a slight giggle. Her eyes sparkled as she bounced from one place to another. She tried to make it so her feet hardly touched the ground. She used her own weight to her defense. Maybe this won’t be so hard? Her eyes tried to make contact with the boy’s, but his head was never looking straight towards her. Maybe he didn’t like looking people in the eye? She doubted that, but that was a question for later.

Energy burned inside Auralyn. This was the first time she’d used her own skill for entertainment, or shown it off. It was kind of… exciting.

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:55 pm

[center]
Air temple? That explains a lot. Kazuo thought to himself as he prepared for the friendly brawl. The gust of wind hit him, but he was planted strong in his stance and was only pushed back slightly. Battles like this were always the up side to his job; he didn't mind letting loose every now and then in more ways than simple tossing a few rocks into the air for the pleasure of others.

Her steps were light and to any other earthbender they may have been unnoticeable, but Kazuo had spent years adapting to not being able to use his eyes to see; he saw her movements, every light step. The only time he wasn't able to 'see' her was when she was in the air, but that didn't mean he couldn't hear him. It would be difficult since the crowd was chattering away, but if he focused hard enough and blocked everything else out he knew he'd be able to hear her move through the sky above.

This was going to be a more difficult battle, but not impossible. If Kazuo could time his moves just right then he'd be able to catch her. Even though she was an airbender she couldn't stay off the ground all day. Suddenly he heard her land again and in one swift move sent the earth hurtling towards her. He heard her leave the ground, but then something clanked onto the ground not far from where she had been. Her glider. He assumed, quickly covering it with a bit of ground so that she couldn't retrieve it. At least now she was forced to only use what she could muster up from herself.

A smirk cracked onto his face as he straightened up again. [color:90d6="4e7e47] "Alright, so now we have a ground fight," he responded, not bothering to try and track her with his head. His eyes were now closed as he listened, waiting for her to drop to the ground again. Planting himself onto the ground, he knew that she had the next move; Kazuo made himself one with the earth, a giant boulder for her to attempt to move.

tagged ; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
gingerface16

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Auralyn was moving swiftly from one spot to another, but somehow the earthbender still manage to hit her. Although it brought no damage to her, the glider she had planned on using was knocked out of her hands. It would be stupid to dive for it; he would hit her. This stumped her for a little while. Air travel was her one big upside to this battle! Maybe she could still figure out an advantage she had. Maybe… yes that was it, perfect. Auralyn shot up from the ground and onto the boulder he had shoved at her. Her eyes focused on the bender’s hands. They moved in a way that if you looked at it closely could be compared to dancing. Except, it would have to be fast dancing.

“A ground battle you say? Well then sir, let’s hit the dirt.” A smirk was palstered onto Auralyn’s pale face as she leapt from one boulder to another. Her tactic was to jump as soon as she saw the earth started to move forward. That was the way of the airbender; to evade. Without her glider to back her up the battle would take much more effort on her part. Her eyes glowed with determination. Beads of sweat slowly rolled down her forehead. Crap. My legs are getting tired. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to fight when your arms were soar leaving you to mainly use your legs. Stupid!

Auralyn realized that one slip up could bring her downfall, not to mention bring pain. Offense. That’s what Aura needed to use. She shot out small blasts of air as to not waste too much energy. Auralyn tried to continue leaping, but her body seemed to slow down. At that same moment a rumbling of the earth could be heard. A huge rock coming up from the ground was being sent at her. Her only reflex was to use the last of her energy to try and take Kazuo off guard.

This was her last and most powerful wind in the battle. The earth knocked her off her feet and onto the ground. A jolt of pain shot up her left arm as the rock collided with her body, slamming her into the ground. She wasn’t as rock solid as an earthbender, far more fragile, but even the biggest rock was not invincible. “I guess you’re right. This /is/ a ground battle.” Auralyn uttered with an attempt to smile. She laid her head on the rough uncomfortable ground. I need to get back on my feet.

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:20 am

[center]
Kazuo could hear Auralyn getting slower and he knew it was only a matter of time before she made a mistake, so he continued to shift the earth but only bombarding her with small attacks until the precise time came. Suddenly he saw it; a split second where her step was faltered; where she wasn't as quick as she'd been in her previous moves. At that very instant Kazuo sent another boulder crashing towards her.

However, then something happened that Kazuo hadn't expected. He heard her release an attack of her own right in his direction. Trying to react in time Kazuo attempted to plant his feet sturdily on the ground, but he wasn't quick enough. The attack had come so suddenly that by the time he registered it Kazuo was already sent flying backwards. He landed with a thud on the ground, just outside the arena. That was it; he had lost.

He didn't get up for a minute as he tried to process what just happened. Kazuo had been able to beat any earthbender that had come up to challenge him, and yet this fragile airbender had managed to knock him off his feet. How's that even possible? Kazuo questioned himself, his head still staring downward towards the very ground that he had relied on so many times before. How could air beat the most sturdy thing on this planet?

The crowd around them had been silent, shocked at the unfolding conclusion of the battle they had just witnessed. Kazuo had been well known in the arena; always performing tricks that seemed unreal and always coming out on top of battles. Suddenly his boss's voice sounded again, but it wasn't as confident as it had been before the battle. And...that ladies and gentlemen is the conclusion of this fight. He paused for a moment before continuing. The winner is our airbending friend...Auralyn. Before he could say another word, Kazuo was on his feet and heading off to no where in particular. He just didn't want to be around the very crowd and very arena where he'd just been beaten by some outsider.

tagged ; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
gingerface16

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Auralyn couldn’t see what happened to Kazuo after she tumbled to the ground. The rocks were too high up for her to see. Although she did hear a loud thud and rocks seemed to stop coming towards her. That’s it. I’m done for. Her eyes were closed and she held her shoulder with her right arm. It hurt pretty badly, but it wouldn’t take that long to heal. Maybe it’s just dislocated.

The crowd was painfully silent. Auralyn prepared herself to hear the announcer say she lost. As the announcer announced that she had won. A look of shock and excitement crossed her face rendering her speechless. “But… how…” Auralyn muttered to herself. The last blast; That was enough to blow the earthbender out of the arena. Well really depended on the stance, but it was the only solution. The rocks on the platform seemed to clear out of the way, and she looked around for her glider. Aura took the staff and put it back and smiled at the crowd.

“Um.. yeah…” Auralyn uttered. She gave a little curtsy before going to see what happened to her opponent. Kazuo seemed to be leaving. Her should was limp and numb by the time she decided to take off after Kazuo. Oh no. Is he mad at me? “Well uhh… I think I have to go now. Bye bye.” Auralyn said briskly. She ran, well fast-walked towards Kazuo. He seemed sort of embarrassed.

As she caught up to him she shot him a nervous glance. “Look, it was a total accident beating you there. I didn’t expect to win at all. You even managed to catch me off guard. That took skill.” Auralyn tried to apologize. “They still know you’re a big strong earthbender. I doubt one battle would change their mind. Besides it was only beginners luck.” Aura blushed and kept walking with him. “Plus I don’t think we ever properly introduced each other. I’m Auralyn and I didn’t exactly catch your name over there.” She said motioning to the arena.

“Look please don’t be mad.”

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000346.
notes ; :<
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 pm

As he made his way through the crowd with ease, Kazuo suddenly heard the familiar light footsteps coming up from behind him and he let out a frustrated sigh. Great, now I get pity into the wound, he thought to himself, not stopping to let Auralyn easily catch up to him. He hated the fact that he had lost, and now on top of that she was coming over to who knows what; make him feel better, rub it in? "Look, it was a total accident beating you..."

And there it was. She had already caught up to him so Kazuo stopped and let her get her little speal out. He was listening to what she was saying, but only half paying attention. After she had said all that she wanted to say it was his turn to speak. "Yeah sure, I'm able to beat other earthbenders but not an outsider to the Earth Kingdom? That brings about a lot of pride," Kazuo started to reply. Then he bit his tongue from continuing his harsh rant.

"Kazuo," he replied in order to humor her. He didn't really see himself building any kind of friendship with her but he wasn't about to be completely rude either. Even though they were standing right near each other, Kazuo still refrained from looking her in the eye; it was something that he hardly ever did with anyone. His eyes had a soft slate over them, making it obvious that he was blind but he didn't like the way people responded when they saw. He couldn't see their reactions, but he could always hear it in their tones. Instead his head was looking slightly down to where it looked like he was staring at the ground in front of him.

tagged ; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
gingerface16

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Auralyn sighed. She wasn’t expecting a nice reply. The harsh words washed over her. Praise was something she never really got. Scorn and punishment were what she was used to. Her mother scorned her for practically every little thing she did. You’re not supposed to be thinking about her Auralyn. Push her out of your mind.The airbender released a deep breath and tried to look at Kazuo. She never managed to catch him looking straight into her eyes. “It’s only cause you’ve had practice going earth on earth. You just weren’t used to earth on air. You didn’t really know what to expect.” Auralyn explained.

“Plus you were a little over confident..” Auralyn muttered pretty quietly. Making conversation with the earthbender was a little awkward, but hey you sometimes just have to deal. “So have you lived here long? Do this often? Have you been to other parts of the earth kingdom?” Questions rolled off of Aura’s tongue. She was smiling again hoping to lighten the mood. Not til she tried to look carefully at him did she realize that he was blind. Who knew a blind earthbender could do so well.

As she looked him up and down she realized he was probably a few years older than her. He wasn’t all that bad looking. He had tanned skin as most earthbenders did, and brownish hair. “I wish they did stuff like performances at the air temples, but those are sort of not like the places to have battles and such. Also do you know any healers that can like un-dislocate a shoulder?” Auralyn asked suddenly. Not til now did she remember the pain in her arm. Why must I remember at the most random times?! Moving her shoulder seemed impossible; it just lay there limp, hanging from her arm. She winced and then let out a nervous giggle.

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000346.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Catching her comment, Kazuo felt himself grow slightly more frustrated. Just because all he was use to was earth to earth didn't mean he couldn't hold himself against an opponent of a different element. Besides, her beating him was luck; she had even said that herself. If he had seen that last attack coming even just a second sooner then the outcome would have been a lot different.

Suddenly he heard something in her voice; it was so sudden that most people would have never caught it, but it was something that he had heard many times before. It was the sound of slight astonishment, shock, and even a bit of sympathy. Great...and there's another one.

"First of all, I wasn't overconfident" Kazuo started, knowing that Auralyn probably didn't expect him to hear her little comment. "And secondly, I don't really need your sympathy ok? I've been around the Earth Kingdom my entire life and I've managed just fine. Just because I can't see with my eyes doesn't mean I can't see.

After his little rant he let out a sigh. He didn't really feel like helping her, but he figured that he had been the one that hurt her in the first place. "Look I can fix that if you want. It's just a dislocated shoulder...you don't exactly need a surgeon to fix it. Now he waited, for once he was facing Auralyn, though he wasn't looking her in the eye. It may have looked that way to her, but all he could see was a sort of shadow where she stood that just barely stood out from the surrounding area.

tagged ; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
gingerface16

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Auralyn looked at him. Couldn’t people tell when she was trying to be nice? He couldn’t just accept it and move on? She caught herself glaring at him for a few moments. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. She turned away from him and let out an annoyed huff. “The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one.” She hissed slightly under her breath. She didn’t really care if he heard that comment. He had been snappish at her, why couldn’t she be snappish back?

“Well I’d say we were both a little confident. No need to get all upset over one little adjective.” Auralyn grumbled. As soon as the boy started getting all pissed about how he didn’t need her sympathy she just frowned. I was startled for abuot one second that you were blind. What is your problem. “Look. I never felt any sympathy over the stupid fact that you’re blind. Why should that matter to me? You clearly can fend for yourself. By the looks of it, I bet you secretly do want people to feel bad for you. You obviously seem to want it a little if you’re going to get that upset over something you thought you heard.” Auralyn hissed without even realizing what she was saying. It was the truth, but not something she would normally say out loud.

A light red blush spread across her pale cheeks. She looked at the ground. She was expecting a harsh retort to her rant. “Look… what I said I didn’t exactly mean…” She mumbled. Auralyn doubted he would believe her, but there was a little hope. Most likely he’s just going to yell at me more. She just didn’t look at him. Shame and guilt powdered her thoughts. I didn’t mean to say it aloud.

“That would… be nice.” Auralyn replied. “I’m sorry if I can’t do everything myself. I’m not wondergirl.” She tried forcing a smile onto her face; no use. Auralyn took her glider out. Even just holding it made her feel more relaxed. She studied the small carvings on it; old airbender symbols. Her hand ran across the smooth wood.

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000346.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Kazuo was taken aback. He didn't expect her to respond in that way; for her to actually say that he wanted people to feel sorry for him, that he enjoyed the fact that people treated him differently than others just because of one little difference between him and them. Without a word he reached out and put one hand on the back of her shoulder and the other around the top of her arm.

"This will probably hurt a bit, was all he said as he popped her shoulder back in one swift move. Then he stood there, feeling her tremble just slightly as the pain most likely shot through her arm before slow subsiding. "And it'll probably be sore for a day or two." Kazuo had had his own fair share of dislocated limbs from training with his father, so he knew all too well the feeling of them.

Then he paused for a moment before continuing. When he finally did speak up again his voice wasn't as harsh as it had been previously. "I'm sorry that I was defensive, but I don't want sympathy from people. I hate it when people take one look at me and automatically think that I'm handicapped and that I can't handle myself the way others can. When people look at me all they see is some blind kid and they all act differently around me. And people don't think highly of me. I'll always be less than someone else because I can't use my eyes."

Kazuo was surprised that he was actually saying so much around Auralyn. It was out of his character to just talk with people he barely knew, and yet at the same time it was like he just wanted to get some of what he'd been holding back out. And Auralyn not being from around here seemed to make it easier, even though she wasn't exactly the kind of person Kazuo would normally hang out with.

tagged ; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
gingerface16

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Auralyn continued to glare for a few seconds, but felt her gaze soften up. She turned back to look at Kazuo. He took her left shoulder and forced it back into place. She winced and shut her eyes tight until the pain subsided a little. A little pain now is worth no pain later. She shot a hard blast of air through her right palm just to get the pain gone. “Kay…” She mumbled. “Thanks.” Auralyn decided to sit down on a small bench by where the two were talking. She needed to rest.

Auralyn rolled her eyes. “Well duh. I think I figured that much out already and why you might say that to someone else, but come on. Did you not just practically beat me in a fight? Why would /I/ think you weak? You managed to dislocate my shoulder. That’s strength. You could say it to someone you just met who actually had a lot of sympathy in his or her voice, but it doesn’t actually make a difference to me.” Auralyn explained. Maybe he was so used to hearing the same old tone he took out his little rant on everyone without stopping to think.

“Besides. I don’t think lowly o you. I’d say we’re pretty evenly matched. Earth and air are like fire and water. They don’t mix, but they’re still evenly matched. Each element has its opposite, you know. Probably why we didn’t get off to a good start. The only reason I actually came here was to leave home. That was my only intention.” Auralyn said softly. Her tone was back to normal, and she managed to shoot him a real smile.

“We can always have a rematch you know. Just some other day.”

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000346.

Last edited by gingerface16 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Kazuo still didn't appreciate the tone Auralyn had, but he figured that he couldn't control her anyway and she was right; mixing a rock and wind never really works out. And of course he knew every element had it's differences and opposites. Just because Kazuo was an earthbender who had never left the Earth Kingdom didn't mean he lived under a rock.

Then a smirk formed on his face for once. "A rematch could be fun," Kazuo replied. After all he couldn't let their battle end the way it did. "But the results will more than likely be different...just so you know." He couldn't see her, but he could definitely hear the smirk that she had on her face.

Even though he was being friendly with her, Kazuo figured that after this the two of them would probably never see each other again. They were from two different worlds and they were two completely different people. She of the air and him of the ground. Maybe the two of them could at least end on a good note though even if they never did see each other again.

ooc/
Bum-bum-baaa! Little does he know! Haha x)

tagged ; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
gingerface16

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC::

I know right? I can't wait til they meet up again.

BIC::

Auralyn practically laughed out loud. A smirk tugged on her lips and she narrowed her eyes a little bit. “Well of course the results would be different.” She agreed with a sly tone mixed in with her voice. She flipped her glider. “Because we all know if we had a rematch, I would win on purpose.” Auralyn chuckled. “At least you’ll be prepared to lose next time we battle.”

Auralyn smiled at the earthbender. He wasn’t grumpy all the time it seemed. It actually turned into a pleasant conversation. That’s what happens when an airbender like me has incredibly good people skills. Auralyn smirked to herself. She wasn’t as much in a mood to argue anymore. A weight felt as if it were lifted off her shoulders. That always happened when people weren’t mad or annoyed with her anymore.

“Well anyway I’d enjoy battling you again one day. Because we all know that if we do battle again my skills will be more improved. Who knows? I might even become a master airbender by the time we ever see each other again.” Auralyn’s eyes sparkled at the thought. Being a master airbender was like a dream. I highly doubt I’ll ever be that good of an airbender.

Her words.
Her thoughts.
Others' words.

tagged; taggy
word count ; 000346.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 am

Kazuo couldn't help but chuckle. "And what, you don't think I'll be a master earthbender by then?" He questioned as he tried to think about the future a bit. With all the practice he got nearly everyday he was determined to one day be classified at the same level as some of the greatest earthbenders. Sure it would take some work, but Kazuo wasn't afraid to roll up his sleeves and get a little dirty.

"Besides like you said, you won on a fluke. And as you also stated I'll know what to expect. Your light and quick steps can't keep the same pace forever. And Earth is patient, slowly transforming and allowing time to pass before striking." Kazuo was quite proud of his people and the fact that they were connected to the great Earth beneath and around them. They not only got to live there, but they were able to understand it. Some more than others, and even though Kazuo knew quite a bit considering his age he still had even more to learn.

Suddenly he heard some noise coming from down the road a bit; it sounded like there was a bit of a tussle starting up, and one of the people he could tell he knew. After all, everyone had their own way of stepping, of moving, and Kazuo had learned to differentiate between the subtle vibrations. Without a word he started walking kind of quickly towards the commotion, and he could feel Auralyn following behind him. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on yet, but he knew that fights between earthbenders could get destructive really quickly.

tagged ; taggy
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}   {Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air} Empty

Back to top Go down

{Auralyn & Kazuo--- Earth + Air}
Page 1 of 1