The Spirit Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ kavan && intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainbowaurae

~ kavan && intro Empty
PostSubject: ~ kavan && intro   ~ kavan && intro EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 am

~ kavan && intro Kavanbanner
~ kavan && intro Kavanwords2
Raishu glowered at his master's son. It mattered not that Kavan was under orders - that, for God's sake, he was just trying to wash the stupid animal - the dragon apparently hated him with every fiber of his existence. With a regal snort, he turned his head away from the prince.

"Look, it's not my fault Mika isn't here, okay? Blame my father." Mika was the pretty girl who typically tended to the Fire Lord's dragon. She had a way with animals - Raishu adored her. Today, however, she was relaxing in her quarters; Kavan had had a row with his father, and his "punishment" was a day of dragon duty. It wasn't that bad, to be honest. It separated the two of them, at least.

The dragon didn't respond. "Oh, please. I assure you, this will be altogether more enjoyable if you'll simply pretend to be pleased to see me - or, if you can't muster all that effort, be happy for Mika - this is her first day off in quite some time, you know -" This apparently did merit a response. Unfortunately, it was in the form of Raishu lashing his tail, whipping the bucket of soap and water at Kavan's head. There was a loud hiss as the prince vaporized everything in the bucket - it was faster than dodging - and then a nasty sizzling noise as the melted metal handles seared the grass they'd landed on. He was left in a rather awkward cringing pose, covering his head in the face of a pile of ashes. Not terribly impressive.

"Really? Really?" The dragon just nodded smugly. "I don't know why my father bothers keeping you. You - I haven't met anyone even remotely near your level of arrogance, and - what do you do? There are no wars, so it's not as though you're needed to fight. Father never leaves his palace if he can help it, so we don't need you for transportation. You're too lazy to hunt. Seems to me like you sit in this pasture, occasionally fly around a bit, then land, eat thousands of gold pieces' worth of food at our expense, then take giant dragon dumps that we have to clean up. You're not even decoration - your scales are such a nasty dingy gray color - just - why am I wasting my time? There is no logical reason for your existence. You're an utterly useless animal, condemned by your own hand to irrelevancy. If only you could get off your lazy posterior -"

Raishu snarled, unfurling his wings. He was a huge creature, although he rarely made the effort to stand up straight and display his full frame. For a moment, Kavan feared he might have been too harsh with the dragon - perhaps he ought to apologize - but then Raishu yawned and sat back down again. The only remnant of his fury was a continuation of the same glare that had started all that.

"I'll go get another bucket," Kavan mumbled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
tagged ; taggy.
word count ; 000000.
notes ; your notes.
template ; by meg, for aurae.

Back to top Go down

~ kavan && intro
Page 1 of 1