The Spirit Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivy! >w<

Ivy! >w<

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 pm

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Tumblr_lkuvswd6YQ1qd58jfo1_500

Unai rolled her eyes, "I was hoping to find clothes that wouldn't kill me, not people that wouldn't kill me. Besides, I can protect myself," Unai froze the water that she was playing with into ice daggers, then let it melt and seep through her fingers.
Unai eyed Hannalei's arms, "Do you practice waterbending often, other than healing?" She wondered, thinking that a waterbending warrior would have much more muscle than any healer's. Not that she was trying to be mean, she was just curious.
"Say, if you can bend air, couldn't you just chop up wood without an axe?" She asked the air bender.
O.o.C;// Another Unai trait: Curious..//
Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hannalei; The Beached Water Bender   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:16 pm

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Look_by_nljschroevers-d2y071v-2
The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Borderrr-1
The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Hannaleiwords

She scratched at her cheek. "Other then healing?" Hanna pondered for a moment, "Nothing really fighting wise, but I can bend to protect myself then hope whoever is attacking me is a slow runner." she shrugged, pumping her fists to imitate fighting, "Other then that and my healing, my bending is pretty useless. " She laughed, her cheecks flushing pink again due to the irony.

Hannalei thought for a second looking up at the cloudless, bright sky. "Cant air cut through anything?" Realizing the irrelevancy of the statement, she added. "The axe is just for show, dont fall for it Unai." She joked, chuckling happily. She then focused her attention on the air nomad.

She reached into her shoulder bag, and pulled out the scroll that she had received from the hawk. "Well, all the hawk had with it was the message and a map." She removed the map from the scroll and stared at it blankly, then proceeded in handing it to Delun. "If its in that direction im pretty much done for, im already a day behind." she sighed, then smiled faintly at his remark about her arms.

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Borderrr-1
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:28 pm

the moment to live
and the moment to die

At her comment, he went red, just a little. But, it looked like it was just the sun, so phew. “Oh, right.” He chuckled nervously and ran a hand through his hair. In all honesty, for those two moments, he had forgotten the girl had heat stroke earlier. Yeah, he had the best memory ever.

At Unai’s question, Delun shrugged. But, before he could answer, Hannalei cut in and answered for him. “Uh yeah, it can.” He told her. “I just don’t airbend much,” he said, rubbing the nape of his neck with his free hand. The axe bumped against his calves carelessly and he rolled his eyes, but, he was glad it hadn’t cut through his leg or anything. That’d be a sight to see.

He watched as she pulled out a scroll. He rose an eyebrow as she handed the map to him. The map was fine, so why did she get the destination wrong? Finally, it hit him. Pursing his lips so he wouldn’t chuckle, he held the map out to her, “You were reading the map wrong, or, you were holding it backwards.” He said, keeping his voice as calm as he could with all the energy he could summon up.

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Db_Richard_Cypher1

credits ; by meg, edited by katy
Back to top Go down
Ivy! >w<

Ivy! >w<

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 pm

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Tumblr_lkuvswd6YQ1qd58jfo1_500

Unai guffawed, "You would read a map upside down, Hannalei," she rolled her eyes, then whispered in her friend's ear, "But I wouldn't complain," and waggled her eyebrows over in the sexy airbender's general direction.

//I have nothing else to say...//
Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: [i]Hannalei; The Beached Water Bender[/i]   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Look_by_nljschroevers-d2y071v-2
The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Hannaleiwords

"Unai!" she gawked, her tone whiney, like a childs. "Im offended. Whats that supposed to mean exactly?" She frowned sarcastically. "Its not my fault these maps dont come with a 'this side up' label." She smirked, taking the map back from the air nomad and rotating it wildly.

ooc; Brainfart. ;3;
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

the moment to live
and the moment to die

Delun raised an eyebrow at Unai whispered into Hannalei's ear, but shrugged it aside. As she took the map from his hands, he chuckled as she rotated it excessively. Putting his hands over hers, he turned the map rightside up. "Maybe you should get somebody to start reading maps for you." He said. "I think it'll be helpful."

Looking over to the side, he released his grasp on her hands and ran his hands through his soft hair. "Anyhow, I have to go move all that wood. I should be going."

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Db_Richard_Cypher1

Back to top Go down
Ivy! >w<

Ivy! >w<

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Unai nodded casually, "And I've got clothes to find," she smiled, picking up her excess clothes that were scattered on the shore. "You didn't have to throw them, ya know..." she mumbled, kicking a rock.

When she had all of her clothes in her (who knew?) Leather bag, Unai walked back over to Hannalei, "Ready when you are!" She exclaimed, then walked a few yards down the shore to practice her waterbending.

//Alone time afro //
Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Hannalei; The Beached Water Bender   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Hannalei watched helplessly as her hands were guided to the accurate position of the map. She cocked her head to the side, slightly, but curious. "Ohh..." she said, her tone trailing off. "So I went in the complete opposite direction.." She said, tracing her finger over the incorrect path she had taken. "Thank you kind sir." she said, looking up at Delun.

She lowered the map down, and stared off at Unai blankly. "Take it easy Unai, you just passed out remember?" Unai's was already wquick back on her feet, and even waterbending! It was hard to think that she had just passed out due to overheating. "And adding to that, you need to eat something." She reached into her bag and started fumbling with things. Her eye caught Delun taking his leave, noticing his sweat covered figure it was apparent he wasnt far from fatigue.

"You too Air Bender." she called, chuckling. "We dont need you passing out either."

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 pm

the moment to live
and the moment to die

Hearing Unai's comment, he chuckled. "Sorry." He said, pursing his lips. "Next time I'll try to pay more attention." He smirked at her.

He shrugged. "Maybe next time then? You'll know which way is north and which was is south... hopefully." He said to her with a toothy smile. "It's no big deal, little lady." He said, looking down at Hannalei. Helping people was a good thing, right? He found no reason for her to thank him. Oh well, it was good to be thanked as well.

He began to walk away when he head her voice again. He smirked to himself before looking over his shoulder. "I'll be fine, but whatever you say." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Ivy! >w<

Ivy! >w<

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Unai frowned when she noticed her bending wasn't as strong as it usually was. The heat? she wondered, watching the water only flop around in the air before it fell back into the water. She didn't expect her bending to be top notch right after passing out, but it was still scary to be so helpless.

Unai gave up trying to bend before she passed out again. Instead, after hearing Hannalei's remark about food, she began digging in her bag. "I actually brought something, if you guys don't mind eating water tribe food," she shrugged apologetically at Delun , "air benders are vegetarians, right? We don't have much of anything but meat in the south pole," she pulled out a bag of food, which was mostly meat. "I do have seaweed, if you think you're man enough to try some," Unai grimaced, embarrassed that all she had was travelers food.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Hannalei; The Beached Water Bender   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Hannalei laughed, "All we can do is hope." She shrugged, rolling the map and putting it back in her bag. "Or when all else fails. Ill ask for directions." She smiled childishy, then smirked playfully at the remark 'little'. "I wouldnt be so small if you werent so..." she pondered for the word, making faces as she did. "Large..?" She shrugged, that one fell flat.

Taking notice of Unai's return, Hanna repositioned herself. "Water tribe food." she shrugged, "Its in my blood technically." She then gawked at the Unais comment about the water tribes and meat. "Nothing but glorious dead meat.." she grumbled, taking her napsack off her shoulder and vigorously searching through it.

"I have biscuits! Somewhere.. in here.." She started to mumble, until finally came across what she had been looking for. Pulling out a average sized, leather drawstring bag she cheered, "I guess being locked in that healing tent for 6 years wasnt all bad." She chuckled, "They showed us how to bake." She stuck her tounge out at Unai, and smiled immeadiantly after.

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

the moment to live
and the moment to die

Delun raised an eyebrow. He had all ready eaten, but now he had an excuse to sit back for a bit. At Unai's next question, he nodded, "Yeah, we're all vegetarians." He said, popping onto the grass and stretching his arm back.

"I'm sorry, its just that I have to be....large because then I'll be lanky and scawy." He said with a chuckle, laying back on the grass and closing his eyes. He pushed his axe away from his head, just 'cause he didn't want to cut himself or anything. That'd be terrible.

"Glorious meat, eh?" He raised an eyebrow. Meat made him want to be sick. He couldn't find a reason for people to eat that stuff. "I wasn't hungry, anyways." He shrugged. He smirked when she began to dig through her bag, searching for something. He stopped listening for a few moments, so he had to guess it was meat or something. "Baking? At the air temples the only thing we actually baked was cake." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Ivy! >w<

Ivy! >w<

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Unai laughed and sat down on the grass too ,"Maybe I should visit the northern tribe," she thought aloud, "and give them a piece of my mind about bending. After I eat all of they delicious food," she chuckled, nibbling on a piece of sea grass. She didn't want to eat meat if Delun found it wrong. Discusting a bender was at the bottom of Unai's list of priorities.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Hannalei; The Beached Water Bender   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 am

Hanna shrugged, taking, and nibbling on one of her biscuits. "Well theres nothing wrong with being scrawny." She threw her arms up and flexed viciously, however yet again her arms showed no definition. "Yeah, these earthbenders dont have anything on me." She laughed, haning Unai a biscuit. At his mocking of 'glorious meat', she gawked. "Exactly why I live in the earth kingdom." She shrugged, smiling. "Cake is good. A good substitue for meat I guess." Knowing how unnutritional that was, she smiled childishly shaking her head.

Turning her attention to Unai, she agreed. "You should, after you teach me how to kick butt with my water bending." She nodded, very pleased. "Ill show master.." His name escaped her. "Whatever his name is women are just as capable." She made faces as she mauled her biscuit, obviously bitter about the customs of the Northern Water Tribe.

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 am

the moment to live
and the moment to die

Delun raised his eyebrows for a moment at Unai’s comment. Oh yes, women in the Northern Water Tribe weren’t allowed to waterbend, only heal others. He had forgotten. He never saw the point of that. Yet again, females and males air nomads were spread apart into different air temples. But, he had no say in that. Besides, people in the air temples were comfortable that way.

“There is when you are a man.” He chuckled as Hannalei flexed, but showed no muscle. He had probably got all buff from carrying all that wood around, and other things. “No, I don’t think they do.” He smirked, sitting up straight and plucking a piece of grass out of his hair. “Cake is a great substitute; however, I’m surprised I’m not fat like some of the airbending masters.” He laughed, reminiscing on the time he had(in secret) made fun of one of the…meatier airbenders. Weren’t airbenders supposed to be as light as thin air? Or, was that just him?

A question struck him. “Why don’t they let girls in the Northern Water Tribe waterbend anyways? I don’t see the reason to do that. I mean, if you can do something unique shouldn’t you be able to embrace it?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow at her curiously.

Back to top Go down
Ivy! >w<

Ivy! >w<

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 am

Unai swallowed her seaweed and took the biscut, "Hannalei, it takes years to become a waterbending master. You probably started healing young, right? Well, I started waterbending young too. I have actually been fending for myself by fishing in the water near the village," Unai shrugged, "But I guess I could cram all of my waterbending intelligence into your giant brain in time before the my skills as a waterbender dissapear with old age," She laughed.

Unai stopped chewing her delicious biscut when she heard the airbender's question. "The waterbenders in the North do not like women to bend because they like to be in control. That's why the sister tribes are so far appart," she explained, "they don't agree with eachother's ways. I guess it would be almost as bad as forbiding female airbenders from airbending, other than fanning anyone who passes out from a heat stroke," Unai looked down. "So, that's why there are two men for every one woman in the Northern tribe, and just the opposite for her sister tribe. Women run to where they can bend freely," Unai grinned, happy she paid attention in class before she had to quit school.

Back to top Go down
sammy;

sammy;

PostSubject: Hannalei; The Beached Water Bender   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 pm

I can do some things already, so.." She pondered for a moment. "Ill be a good student Master Unai." She chuckled, "And besides my brain is the size of a Leechi Berry, so there lots of extra room in here for water bending." She put both her hands to the sides of her head, playfully.
"Healing since I was 7." She answered, nonchalantly, sarcastically proud. "Im sure we could get some of it down. I mean, healing I guess could be a bases." She shrugged.

Hanna took into consideration the pre-set roles of both men and women in society. Nothing dictates, any one could be however they like. Men having to be thin and muscular was a stereotypical comment, and somewhat of a nuisance. The girl smiled it off, and replied with this. "Well no one ever said air benders have to be as light as air." She wagged her finger at him, and shrugged. All sizes needed love, even the fluffier people. Like Master Mushi, whom she had never met but has heard of. ( I love you )

She dropped her eyes to her biscuit at his question concerning the ethics of the Northern Water Tribe, though fortunantely, Unai was there to answer the question. Once she was done, Hanna smirked turning back up to the Air nomad. "That pretty much sums it up." she shrugged, raising an eyebrow to Unai. "Are you sure your not from the Northern Tribe? You had that pretty down, wouldnt have rephrased anything." She broke into a smile, and even a laugh. The mood needed to be lightened.

"So, the moral of the story is in the Norther Water Tribe, women are seen as less then men. And as soon as they found out I was a water bender I was set forth onto my journey to became an occupant of the kitchen." She nibbled her biscuit, and shrugged. Then proceeded to picking up a crumb of her biscuit and flinging it at Unai playfully.

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:44 am

the moment to live
and the moment to die

He laid back on the grass and yawned."Well, it'd be cool if we were as light as air." Delun said, bending a mini-tornado in his hand lazily as he looked up at the sky. After a long day of chopping wood, he was worn and needed rest. It might not look like chopping wood is hard and tiring, but it is, actually. Mostly when you can't cheat and airbend the wood into pieces.

He listened to what Unai had to say and raised his eyebrows, somewhat intrigued and somewhat interested. "Well, I'm pretty sure we could have male airbenders fan people who pass out from heat stroke rather than women." He chuckled, "Though, I get what you're saying." He couldn't imagine a life where a person wasn't allowed to do something because of their gender. Though, that's how it was in the Northern Water Tribe.

Back to top Go down
Ivy! >w<

Ivy! >w<

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Unai looked back up at Delun. "Wait, if the airbenders are separated based on genders, how do they make families?" She wondered, thinking that airbenders have to un-segregate so they can make baby air nomads.

Unai finished her biscut and started to fold the clothes that were in front of her, glad she wasn't wearing those layers anymore. The only reason she was wearing them was because she was too lazy to carry them, and didn't have the heart to leave them behind. Well, that's what I get for being indecisive, She thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }   The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun } - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Beached' waterbenders and the runaway airbender { Unai + Hannalei + Delun }
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2